Shipping & Returns
Plenish Shipping Policy
We offer free standard shipping within Canada on orders OVER $99CAD.
Remote and difficult service areas are not eligible for free shipping. Customers who order to these areas will be contacted and informed of the additional shipping charges to complete the delivery. To determine if your area is considered as a ‘remote’ or ‘difficult’ please refer to the online Canada Post form.
International customers are responsible for shipping charges, duty, taxes and clearing customs.
Plenish Returns Policy
Non-returnable & non-exchangeable items:
Due to public health considerations, we cannot accept returns on the following items:
- Cupping, Gua Sha, cosmetic or skincare products (all are final sale)
- Items which have been removed from their original packaging, assembled or modified
- Any opened food/pantry items
All defective products are fully refundable:
- All returns must have prior authorization, if you wish to return an item, please contact our office within 3 days of its receipt
- Returns are for exchange or credit only
- Returned items must be unused, undamaged, unmarked, unopened and in their original condition to be accepted
- A copy of the invoice must be included with all returned products
- Returns must be received at our office within 30 days of the original invoice date
- Returns received after 30 days or without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted
- A 15% restocking fee is charged on all returns not due to damage or shipping error
- Shipping charges for returned items will be deducted from the price of the return
- If a product is returned due to defects, the customer will receive a refund for the full purchase (including shipping costs)
- The Return Authorization Number (this is given to you when you call) must be quoted on the exterior of the package
Plenish Cancellation Policy
Since we work quickly to process and ship your order, if you wish to cancel you must do so within two hours of placing your order. If you cancel AFTER your order has been shipped, it will be treated as a return and you will be responsible for return shipping and restocking fee.